Saturday 20 February 2016

Hear Whisperings on Windows... :)

Hello readers,

I know I don't post a lot on my blog, but after all I am a Windows App Developer and a Computer Science Student and I don't usually have the writer's idea of a new blog post.

Anyway,  I would like to invite you to install "Whisperings" App that has just been published to the Windows and Windows Phone Store.

"Wait! What is Whisperings, in the first place??" you ask.

Well, Whisperings is simply a unique Music App that plays - relaxing - solo piano music from Whisperings website.

I used to listen to it a lot while studying, or at night to help me relax and fall asleep. I used to stream the music from their website itself, and I knew they had a mobile App for iOS, Mac, BlackBerry and other platforms, but they didn't have one for the Windows platform, which I am a user of (Windows and Windows Phone.) So, here it came from.. I started working on a prototype, sent them my proposal to start working for them on this project, and they welcomed that contribution, so I have resumed working on the App since June 2015 provided the necessary resources from David Nevue (the Founder) and Kenneth Roy (Developer of the other platforms' App versions.)

Finally, I have submitted it to the Windows Store Team two days ago, and got certified and published today.

At the following link, you can find the App in the Store, as well as screenshots and more detailed description and features list: https://www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9NBLGGH31VH4

Get it from Microsoft
Available on Windows and Windows Phone 8.1 and later.


If you didn't listen to it before, or not interested to buy it now, I would lovely encourage you to listen to the free stream from their website on this link: http://solopianoradio.com/player-free.htm :) Then, you will find that App a much more helpful and easy way to keep your overall lifestyle relaxed with this music.





I hope you'll love listening to such beautiful, peaceful, stress-reducing piano music. <3 :="" p="">
Shadi Barghash

No comments:

Post a Comment